Thursday, May 25, 2006

Jerusalem May 25th, 2006

Last night was the beginning of Jerusalem day, and my myself, karen, todd, my dad, aunt Nitza, cousin moran, cousin elad and his gf lian saw Sarit Hadad live in concert for free! (she's an Israeli pop singer).

In other news someone i know has been approached by the Israeli secret service and just completed the first series of tests this past weekend. thats pretty cool.

Some pictures from my trip:
http://www.canadaisraelexperience.com/photogallery.aspx?command=ShowAlbum&param=167

some family pictures from after the trip

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2006 at 6:01 PM, Blogger PhotoDiarist said...

The mossad is also well known for kidnappings and use of torture, but I won't go into that hehe.

The Le Todd Bob 2000 is with you too? Awesome! Keep on keepin on, when you coming back?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home